- Access Calendar of Upcoming Workshops – Click Here
- Archive of Roundtable Resources – Click Here
- Access Workshop Attendee Lists & More (Members Only) – Click Here
Workshops are “in-person” training events that focus on one topic in greater detail. The length can vary. However, most last a half-day (3 hours) or a full-day (6 hours). Workshops are held at various locations throughout northern, southern and rural Nevada.
Workshop Topics Include:
- Anti-Poverty Solutions
- Board Leadership Development
- Finance (QuickBooks)
- Grant Writing
- Leading Inspirationally
- Making Your Meetings Rock
- Organizational Capacity Building
- Planned Giving
- Solicitation Disclosure Compliance (Nevada)
- Sustainability Planning
- And Much More!