- Click here to download PowerPoint slides
- Click the “play” button in the middle of the video below to start playing replay webinar …
Description: The new Nevada law (AB 60) will require nonprofits who do not file an IRS Form 990 or 990EZ to provide a “good faith estimate” under “penalty of perjury.” Feel confident in reporting your financials with the Quick Books for Nonprofits accounting software for as little as $45! You can now manage essential financial tasks like paying bills, creating invoices, producing reports, and tracking expenses, contributions, and payments.
- Availability of Discounted QuickBooks: www.techsoup.org
- Creating a company in QuickBooks
- Classification of expenses
- Direct costs
- In-kind income and expenses
- Use of Customers to track donations
- Use of Classes for Grant and Financial Statement reports
- Restricted vs. Unrestricted Funds
Board, CEOs/EDs, Administration, Support Staff, Volunteers, Consultants
After attending the webinar, you will be able to:
- Determine if Quick Books for Nonprofits is right for your nonprofit
- Understand basic features and how they work
- Know the most cost-effective way to purchase Quick Books for Nonprofits (for only $45, regularly $399.99)
- How to get started with Quick Books for Nonprofits
Brenda J. Stout CPA is a Las Vegas accounting firm that delivers big results! As a licensed Nevada CPA, Brenda provides personal and affordable accounting and bookkeeping for small businesses. They offer a broad range of services for business owners, independent professionals, families and individuals.
The mission of Brenda J. Stout CPA is to provide the highest possible professional expertise to our clients so that we may assist them in successfully meeting their goals and responsibilities. Brenda has set up ANN’s QuickBooks system. She is an ANN Board Member, Treasurer and Chair of the Finance Committee.