- Click here to download Giving USA 2015 PowerPoint slides for the webinar.
- Click here to download US Trust 2015 PowerPoint slides for the webinar.
- Click the “play” button to watch the webinar replay video below …
- Richard Tollefson, President, The Phoenix Philanthropy Group
- Matthew Laufman, Senior Vice President, US Trust
This replay webinar explores issues and trends in American philanthropy by focusing on two key reports:
- Giving USA 2015: The Annual Report on Philanthropy
- High Net Worth Philanthropy
These important reports provide critical intelligence that impacts how your nonprofit can optimize its philanthropic income and revenue generation. You will have access to information and experts who will provide insights which you can immediately put into action in your fundraising and volunteer engagement strategies.
You are invited to attend the “first look” presentation of the Giving Institute’s premiere publication, Giving USA 2015: The Annual Report on Philanthropy. You will be among a select group of nonprofit leaders who will be the first in Nevada to have access to this important information on the leading issues and trends in philanthropy.
As our nation’s preeminent source on the state of American philanthropy, Giving USA provides nonprofit leaders with a wealth of invaluable information that can be used to effectively build plans leading to success in your fundraising goals.
We are also pleased that U.S. Trust will present findings from their recently released report on High Net Worth Philanthropy.