- Click here to download PowerPoint slides
- Click the “play” button in the middle of the video below to start playing the replay video …
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with over 225 million members. It is also the largest searchable database of resumes in the world. It is the perfect “2-3 degrees of separation” tool you can use to find Foundation trustees, reach out to other groups/individuals doing what you do, ask professional questions, discover more about the people with whom you are considering working, even find top notch employees.
Audience: CEOs/EDs, Administration, Support Staff, Consultants
In this webinar, you will learn how to …
- Create an attention-grabbing profile,
- Connect with key people using 2-3 degrees of separation,
- Use groups to network,
- Tap the power of recommendations,
- Use advanced search,
- Develop your company page, and
- Build out your online resume.
- Create your profile and build out your online resume,
- Connect with others and groups in your profession,
- Tap the power of recommendations, and
- Claim your company page.
For the last 3 years, Phil Johncock has served as Executive Director for the Alliance for Nevada Nonprofits. For 26 years, he has worked in the nonprofit sector. As a Grant Professor, he designed grant writing courses and certification programs at Truckee Meadows Community College and College of Southern Nevada.