Thank you for your interest in AB 242 (Chapter 305) and its impact on nonprofits in Nevada. This page includes a variety of resources to help you understand this law.
Here are some comments from viewers …
- “One thing I learned was specific tools for increasing our agency’s public image.”
- “I now have a better understanding of AB 242.”
- “I received some great ideas for what to add to our website, annual report, and any required reporting.”
- “Excellent handouts.”
NOTE: This page is for your eyes only.
To watch your replay video of the webinar (50 minutes 15 seconds) recorded live on June 30, click here.
In the replay video, you will learn
- The impetus behind the law and history of its development;
- Key definitions of terms;
- Required public information to include on a nonprofit website;
- Best practices of public disclosures & annual reports; and
- Discussion of common scenarios regarding the impact of this law.
- Copy of New Law (AB 242)
- A Detailed Guide to Creating Professional Annual Reports
- Sample Annual Report (N.C. Center for Nonprofits)
- Checklist for Success
- Donor Bill of Rights
CONTACT at Nevada Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) regarding AB 242
Deputy Director – Programs