- Click here to download PowerPoint slides
- Click the “start button” or middle of the image below to start your webinar replay video …
- ISAGS Model & Worksheet
- Method 1 – Foundations Giving 30+ Grants in Nevada (Process)
- Method 2 – Nevada’s 4 Cooperating Collections (Free) (Resources) & Foundation Directory Online Professional (6 Steps)
- Method 3 – GrantStation (4 Steps)
- Method 4 – Civic Organization Search
- Method 5 – Google Maps (Sample)
- Method 6 – Analysis of Comparable Agencies (Worksheet & Questions)
- See Method 4 for list(s) of nonprofits in your state.
NOTE: The links above work as of the time of the webinar. Links do change. If you find one that does not work, please help us by submitting a ticket with details. We will research the error and provide the most current link we can.
In this webinar, you will learn how to …
- Apply a simple model to narrow the field of thousands of potential private grant funders in your area to the handful with the best chance of funding you (Model 1: I.S.A.G.S.)
- Locate top foundations in your state with the highest likelihood of funding you (Method 1: Foundations Giving 30+ Grants)
- Tap the power of one of the top 2 online funder databases from the Foundation Center (value = $1,295/year) for FREE (Method 2: Local Cooperating Collections & Foundation Directory Online Professional)
- Access and get the most out of another top 2 online funder database (value = $699) (Method 3: GrantStation)
- Identify top grant-making civic organizations in your zip code area(s) like Kiwanis, Lions Club, etc. (Method 4: Civic Organization Search)
- Map out locations and most up-to-date contact info for foundations, corporations and civic organizations in your area (Method 5: Google Maps)
- Use reverse engineering to benefit from the successes of comparable agencies (Method 6: Analysis of Comparable Agencies)
- Get ready to take the next step “after” you have a targeted list of grant funder leads with samples and checklists to make your life easier.