SB 99 is a new Nevada law that goes into effect October 1, 2011. This law impacts grant writers, grant educators and trainers and businesses (non-profit and for-profit) who pay for grant writing services.
Are you compliant? Register today for this webinar replay video and resources, and you will be!
ATTENTION ANN Members: Log in to to your membership page for special access.
Register today for this webinar replay video and resources, and you will receive immediate access to your …
- Webinar replay video (51 minutes 3 seconds)
- Copy of the new law
- Government Grant Scams video
- PowerPoint handouts
- Fact Sheet on Grant Scams (can be given to small business owners)
- Code of Ethics
- List of Accredited Institutions in Nevada
WEBINAR REPLAY VIDEO
The webinar replay video includes
- The impetus behind the law and history of its development;
- Key definitions of terms;
- Implications to nonprofits hiring grant writers;
- Mandatory terms of contracts;
- Best practices in contracting by grant professionals; and
- Much more!
Need help with registration? Email us.