A few of the many highlights of the program include:
- Unemployment insurance savings of as much as 60%
- Two cost savings programs to choose from depending on your organizational size
- ANN members receive a significant discount on the one-time enrollment fee
- Smooths cash flows by billing in 4 equal quarterly installments
- Claims administration services provided at no extra charge
- Professional representation in unemployment hearings and audits at no additional charge
- Training opportunities on employer responsibilities and risk mitigation
- Free cost-savings evaluation conducted by First Nonprofit Group
The Alliance for Nevada Nonprofit has partnered with First Nonprofit Group to provide our members with a turnkey solution to save money on their unemployment costs. Instead of paying the state unemployment tax, 501(c)(3) organizations can elect reimburse the state for validated claims paid to former employees, dollar for dollar. This often translates into savings of as much as 60% of your unemployment costs. First Nonprofit Group offers programs for nonprofits which are designed to allow the organization to enjoy the reduced costs of reimbursing without exposing their budgets to unnecessary risk. Each program meets the needs of different size organizations with different budgetary goals. If your organization is a 501(c)(3) with at least 10 full-time employees, one of these programs may save you money.
Only 501(c)(3) organizations and government entities can elect to become reimbursing organizations. This program works best for organizations with 10 or more FTE’s.
Currently, more than 1,700 nonprofit organizations across the county are enrolled in the program and enjoying savings and administrative benefits. Collectively, these nonprofits will save more than $70 million! To find out how much your agency can save each year, ask for a savings evaluation or complete an application form and fax it to the number at the bottom of the application form to First Nonprofit Group.
First Nonprofit Group has agreed to develop a free cost savings analysis for each eligible ANN member! They’ll tell you how much you will save and if you’re better off staying in the state tax system, they’ll tell you that too. As an added benefit to ANN members only, First Nonprofit will give you 20% off their one-time enrollment fee.
To see if the ANN UI alternative program will work for your organization, download the quote request form below and fax it to First Nonprofit Group, at the number on the form.
For more information about the program, ask for a savings evaluation or contact Beth Quynh at 214-360-2477 or Beth.Quynh@firstnonprofit.com.