Nonprofit Resource List – Southern Nevada – Click Here to Download .pdf
Workshops, Seminars & Webinars
- Alliance for Nevada Nonprofits (ANN)
- Association for Fundraising Professionals – Southern Nevada Chapter
- Nevada Grant Professionals Association
Articles & Publications
- Board Source: BoardSource’s Knowledge Center keeps you up-to-date on timely issues affecting the sector, trends in board practices and governance strategies to increase board effectiveness. The Knowledge Center presents a variety of resources
- Bruner Foundation Study of Nonprofit Leadership Development: This .pdf document is a 39-page study, done by the Looking Glass Institute and Dewey & Kaye Nonprofit Consultants, and was completed to create a model for “identifying and growing leaders within the nonprofit sector.”
- Philanthropy Journal: The publication does more than offer nonprofit news and resources. It also offers professional development articles and webinars.
- Rosetta Thurman: Nonprofit management, tips, discussion and blog.
- ManagementHelp.org: This is a free online management study program for nonprofits.
Click Here to Add Professional Development Program
Nonprofit Degrees (public & private nonprofit schools)
Regis University offers a Master of Nonprofit Management degree through its College for Professional Studies. The 24-month program is online (the classroom version in NOT available in Nevada) and is designed to be taken one course at a time. Information on start dates, required courses, tuition and admission requirements can be seen here.
Nonprofit Certificates (public & private nonprofit schools)
The University of Nevada Las Vegas, in collaboration with the United Way of Southern Nevada, provides a Nonprofit Certificate Program. The curriculum includes four core courses with the option to take supplemental advanced courses.
The Greenspun College’s Department of Public Administration offers a Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management. Any applicant must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university and must complete 15 credits of graduate work along with an environmental scan of a nonprofit.
National University’s Online department offers their own certificate on Nonprofit Management and Grant Writing. The program consists of two courses and take 600 hours to complete.
*Valued ANN Sponsor
Need more resources? View other pages in our Southern Nevada Nonprofit Resource List.
|Event Calendars||Social Media||Education||Libraries||Vendors|