“Great training. This is exactly the information that I’ve needed this week.”
“I want to change the mindset from ‘nonprofit’ to ‘tax-exempt’ because you need to understand that you are starting a COMPANY and you must treat it like a true business.” -Cheri Hill
Background: Forming a nonprofit corporation can become incredibly complex and convoluted if one is unaware of the basic concepts of starting a tax-exempt organization. We want to share with you these core principles of non-profit formation as well as teach you how to navigate the waters of the non-profit world without running into compliance issues.
- Why People Give to Charities
- How Do You Know If You Should Form a Nonprofit?
- Forming a Mission & Vision
- Questionnaire for Evaluating Charities
- How to Create a Business Plan
- State & IRS Filing Requirements
- Liability Trends & Nonprofit: Compliance
- Understand how to establish a nonprofit mission and vision
- Understand how to properly and confidently form and operate a nonprofit
Cheri Hill, “Wealth Protection Diva” has been a successful entrepreneur/business owner/premier business strategist for the past 20 years as President & CEO of Sage International, Inc. She is a national speaker, best-selling author, host of the “Cheri Hill Show” on 99.1FM Talk Radio and motivational teacher of financial education, business development and wealth protection strategies.