- Unlimited access and discounts to ALL staff, board and volunteers
- GrantStation online database of public and private grant-makers for only $75 per year ($624 off the regular price of $699)
- Purchasing savings up to 55% like the Non-Profit Purchasing Group (NPPG) – Click here for slides of ANN-NPPG webinar | Click here to download video (may take a few minutes to download)
- $250 off ANN’s Nonprofit Website Project
- Be informed about critical issues that impact all nonprofits
- Be part of a national system of 25,000 nonprofits by ANN being an Ally of the National Council of Nonprofits
- Discounts on Webinars & Live Training
- Networking opportunities
- Listing in the ANN Directory
- Mentioned in ANN’s Facebook Fan Page
- Link to your website
- Top 10 Reasons To Join ANN – click here
- And much more!
ANN Directory – click here
How to Apply – click here
The Alliance for Nevada Nonprofits has negotiated discounts up to 55% on select items purchased by nonprofits such as: office supplies, printing, payroll processing, unemployment tax services, insurance, food and supplies, merchant processing, electronic public relations service, promotional products, web conferencing, board and fundraising resources and much more!
ANN’s Group Purchasing portal is committed to saving nonprofit organizations the costs and time associated with managing their everyday purchases. ANN has chosen to partner with the Non-Profit Purchasing Group (NPPG), a national group purchasing organization to gain access to their large roster of vendor partners, and more importantly, to leverage the collective buying power of nonprofits across the nation. By providing our members online access to discounted rates on their most commonly purchased goods and services, nonprofit organizations are only a click away from savings up to 55%.
Members Only: As a member of the Alliance for Nevada Nonprofits, Group Purchasing is just one of many value-added member benefits. With no additional fees, ANN members can access everyday savings at no cost!
Not a member? JOIN NOW!
Efficiencies : Your one-stop discounted shopping site, NPPG streamlines your purchasing activities that currently cost your organization hours of staff time.
ANN is a Nonprofit Ally of the National Council. At a time when the nonprofit sector is facing tremendous challenges, affiliation with the National Council of Nonprofits plays a crucial role in ANN’s ability to help nonprofits in Nevada. As a Nonprofit Ally of the National Council, ANN is informed about critical issues that impact all nonprofits, receives guidance on ways to amplify the voices of nonprofits in Nevada with federal and state policy makers, and benefit sfrom the National Council’s network that connects more than 25,000 nonprofits throughout the country.
In addition to learning from and sharing information with peer organizations in other states, as a Nonprofit Ally of the National Council, ANN receives and shares with ANN members:
- Monthly updates and briefings from the National Council on the network’s policy work; early access to research, Special Reports, and policy briefings about federal legislation and developments in the states that impacts nonprofits;
- Bi-monthly email newsletter, Nonprofit Advocacy Matters, and monthly, Nonprofit Knowledge Matters;
- Early alerts from the National Council about critical issues that impact nonprofits in your state and nationally;
- Nonprofit Ally eblast newsletters;
- Reduced registration fees for knowledge-sharing webinars;
- Access to state specific sector data at a reduced rate;
- Speakers for annual conferences and training workshops (depending on availability of the National Council’s staff) for a reduced-rate honorarium and actual travel costs only.
Click here to join ANN!