Fundraising Certification Course 3 of 7
Social Media Strategy
STEP 2 – Complete the online Social Media Strategies Course with Network for Good.
Between the pre-course and post-course teleconference calls, sign up for and complete the Social Media Strategies Course online by Network for Good on your own, at your own pace, in the privacy of your own home or office. Follow the instructions below …
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for Network for Good’s Fundraising Fundamentals.
- Listen to the pre-course call (or recording) (Step 1)
- Complete Lessons 1-4 in the Social Media Strategies Course with Network for Good. Log in to the Network for Good’s Fundraising Fundamentals with the username and password you used when you signed up.
- Download and complete the Worksheet .pdf – Social Media Strategy (Word version)
- Re-take and complete the Quiz on Network for Good: Are you a socially savvy fundraiser?
- Email your completed Worksheet .pdf – Social Media Strategy (Word version) to Pearl Wright. Pearl’s contact info is provided on the worksheet. FYI … Pearl will email you feedback and submit names/emails at the end of March for Network for Good to issue your Certificate of Completion.
- Listen to the post-course call (or recording) (Step 3).
STEP 3 – Listen to the post-course call. Click on the play button below …
ANN 7-Course Fundraising Certification
- Marketing Plan
- Donor Thank You & Retention
- Social Media Strategy
- Nonprofit Websites
- Email Acquisition
- End-of-Year Fundraising
- Single-Day Giving
You, too, can get a Certificate of Completion for Course 3 like this one from Course 1 …
When you complete requirements for each module, you are eligible to receive a certificate from Network for Good as well as be eligible for continuing education points through Certified Fund-Raising Executive (CFRE) International. Complete all 7 monthly modules/courses, and you will be eligible for a Fundraising Series Certificate from the Alliance for Nevada Nonprofits (ANN).