Fundraising Certification Course 2 of 7
How to Create Happier Donors Who Give Again
This course will turn you into a fantastic fundraiser by teaching you to treat your donors well – and keep them over the long term.
STEP 1 – Listen to the pre-course call – Click the “play button” below to listen …
STEP 2 – Complete the online Donor Thank You & Retention Course with Network for Good.
Between the pre-course and post-course teleconference calls, sign up for and complete the Donor Thank You & Retention Course online by Network for Good on your own, at your own pace, in the privacy of your own home or office. Follow the instructions below …
- Sign up for Network for Good’s Fundraising Fundamentals (when you’ve signed up, leave a comment below … say a little bit about yourself, too)
- Listen to the pre-course call (or recording) (Step 1)
- Click here to watch the webinar: Getting E-Gratitude Right: How to Write Thank-You Emails That Inspire – Click here to download .pdf of webinar handouts
- Click here to download Assignments 1-2 from the Webinar (to be completed by post-course call)
- Complete Lessons 1-3 in the Donor Thank You & Retention Course
- Post your Thank You Letter for review by experts. If you would like a Certificate of Completion from Network for Good, please request this when you post your Thank You Letter.
- Listen to the post-course call (or recording) (Step 3)
- As you complete your activities, check off the item in the checklist below. When you’ve completed ALL seven items, post a comment below in the Speak Your Mind section so that we have a record that you have finished everything. This is required for you to receive your 7-course certification for the series.
STEP 3 – Listen to the post-course call – Click the “play button” below to listen …
ANN 7-Course Fundraising Certification
- Marketing Plan
- Donor Thank You & Retention
- Social Media Strategy
- Nonprofit Websites
- Email Acquisition
- End-of-Year Fundraising
- Single-Day Giving
When you complete requirements for each monthly module, you are eligible to receive a certificate from Network for Good as well as be eligible for continuing education points through Certified Fund-Raising Executive (CFRE) International. If you would like a Certificate of Completion from Network for Good, please request this when you post your Thank You Letter. Complete all 7 monthly modules, and you will be eligible for a Fundraising Series Certificate from the Alliance for Nevada Nonprofits (ANN).