Their Passion & Skills With Your Mission!
Step 1 of 2: Set up an account for free. Step 2 of 2: Your account will allow you to post and manage job openings for as little as $2.50/day, search and manage job candidates, create a company profile, and much more!
View complete resumes for free! If you find any candidates you are interested in, submit your interest to them. If they are interested in your opportunity, we connect you for just $35.00 (members pay just $35.00). If the candidate is not interested, you pay nothing!
- Single Job Postings: Post your job opening in our online career center for 30 and 60 days from date of purchase. Upgrades are available for additional exposure.
- Single Job Postings + Nonprofit Job Board Network: This product bundle gets you a single job posting on this job site for 30 and 60 days of purchase along with secondary exposure for your job posting on all sites in this Job Board Network for a small additional cost! Click here to see a listing of Network member sites.
- Single Resume Purchase: If you find any candidates you are interested in, submit your interest to them. If they are interested in your opportunity, we connect you for just $35.00 (members pay just $35.00). If the candidate is not interested, you pay nothing!
- 5-Pack & 10-Pack of 30-Day Job Postings: Purchase a pack of five Job Postings to be used within one year and save 20%. Save even more (25%) with a pack of ten Job Postings to be used within one year.It’s like buying four Job Postings and getting the fifth one or ninth/tenth one free.
- Banner Ads: 1) Inner Banner Advertising: Build your employer brand. Display and rotate your banner ad for 30 or 90 days or 6 months on the 10 most popular pages visited by job seekers inside the job board (up to 50% off regular price). 2) Home Page Ad: Rotate your 250×250 ad on the job board landing page for 30 or 90 days or 6 months to receive maximum exposure. (up to 58% off regular price).
After you have set up your account, you have many options. Here is an example of what you see after you have set up your account:
- Your Account
- Your Jobs
- Resume Bank
- Your Candidates
- Your Company
- Your Templates
- Employer/Recruiter Support Center