AB 242 became law June 10, 2011. This law currently affects nonprofits receiving state funding from the Department of Health and Human Services. However, all Nevada nonprofits are advised to improve public trust by implementing “best practices” in public disclosures included in this law.
Are you compliant? Register today for this webinar replay video and resources, and you will be!
ATTENTION ANN Members: Log in to to your membership page for special access.
- “One thing I learned was specific tools for increasing our agency’s public image.”
- “I now have a better understanding of AB 242.”
- “I received some great ideas for what to add to our website, annual report, and any required reporting.”
- “Excellent handouts.”
Register today for this webinar replay video and resources, and you will receive immediate access to your …
- Webinar replay video (50 minutes 15 seconds)
- Copy of the new law
- A Detailed Guide to Creating Professional Annual Reports
- Sample Annual Report
- Checklist for Success to be grant-ready
- PowerPoint handouts
In your 50 minute 15 second webinar replay video, you will learn:
- The impetus behind the law and history of its development;
- Key definitions of terms;
- Required public information to include on a nonprofit website;
- Best practices of public disclosures & annual reports; and
- Discussion of common scenarios regarding the impact of this law.