Click the “play” button to begin video …
In the video above, recorded “live” on February 12, 2013, you will learn about …
- Key tools to get the most out of the 77th Session
- Advocacy vs. Lobbying
- How to educate your board
- AB 60
- And More!
- 120-Day Calendar for Nevada 77th Legislative Session
- 2013 Public Policy Agenda (National Council of Nonprofits)
- 501h (Expenditure Test for Nonprofit Lobbying)
- AB 60 (BDR 7-217)
- AB 60 Outline & Background
- PowerPower Slides
- Standardized Registration for Nonprofit Organizations Under State Charitable Solicitation Laws
As proposed, Nevada’s AB 60 will require every Nevada nonprofit that intends to solicit tax-deductible charitable contributions in this State to file a registration statement and financial report with the Secretary of State. It also authorizes Secretary of State to investigate whether purpose of your nonprofit is being carried out in accordance with its articles of incorporation, etc.