Alliance for Nevada Nonprofits (ANN) offers many benefits, access to helpful resources, business solutions and outstanding continuing education. We provide specific high-quality courses (online and face-to-face), webinars on relevant subjects, an extensive training archive and regional round tables/conferences taught by industry leaders and highly-trained experts that are packed with leading-edge content, best practices for organizational excellence, and key topics integral to sustainable success.
Successful, thriving organizations are in constant pursuit of improvement in people and performance.
Alliance for Nevada Nonprofits (ANN) is guaranteed to help you:
- Acquire new skills;
- Keep you informed about important and relevant trends affecting nonprofits at both state and federal levels;
- Utilize innovative turnkey solutions to achieve better results;
- Develop strategies to effectively supervise, manage and direct employees, volunteers, and board of directors;
- Convert employee training and development into measurable bottom-line success.
- Become more effective when engaging donors, sponsors, and contributors; and
- Prepare leaders with the tools necessary to successfully motivate, lead, think creatively and master the big picture!
FREE EDUCATIONAL WEBINAR
How to Captivate and Engage Constituents with Your Website
August 4th at 11:30am-1pm PT
Everything you do as a nonprofit organization leads people back to your website. It is the center of your marketing universe and the home base of your brand. Does your website captivate and engage people or is it merely an online brochure with a few photos and a mission statement? In this session, we will share more than a decade of focus group research that reveals:
- The 3 biggest mistakes nonprofits make with their website.
- The 4 attributes of an engaging web presence.
- 3 proven methods for promoting your website.
- The 5 required elements of an engaging website.
- Real-world examples of nonprofit organizations that have mastered their online presence.
Jay Wilkinson is an entrepreneur and innovator who has started 22 corporations, acquired 16 companies, been an angel investor in 25 startups and founded, co-founded or helped start 7 nonprofit organizations. As a philanthropist, Jay has raised millions of dollars for nonprofits. Today, Jay focuses on his role as the founder and CEO of Firespring–a B Corporation based in Lincoln, Nebraska. He also sits on several nonprofit boards and is an avid supporter of programs that provide leadership and enrichment training for America’s youth. Jay has been among the highest ranking speakers at conferences all over the United States for two decades. He has informed and educated more than a million people with his empowering messages to nonprofit professionals and his inspired encouragement of business leaders to adopt a purpose-driven business model. In 2014, Jay led his company, Firespring to become the first B Corporation in Nebraska. His TEDx talk on company culture has more than 1 million views. A graduate of MIT’s Entrepreneurial Masters Program, Jay has appeared on CNN and other national news outlets discussing the important role nonprofits play in the U.S. economy.
In his spare time, Jay can be found on adventures with his wife traveling to far-flung destinations on a quest for the perfect scuba diving location.