The Alliance for Nevada Nonprofits would like to add its voice to the growing opposition to the repeal of the Johnson Amendment. Repeal of the Johnson Amendment would change the character and nature of the nonprofit sector and limit the ability of nonprofit organizations to play a vital role in their communities by politicizing charities […]
Nevada Legislature is now in session Many of you attended the Legislative Boot Camp last week. Many thanks to Dr. Amanda Haboush-Deloye with the Nevada Institute for Children’s Research and Policy for her great presentation. Please click HERE to access the speaker’s slides and HERE to access the handouts with very pertinent information. A video […]
Project Management for Nonprofits – March 10th (Las Vegas)
Guest Trainer from the Project Management Institute
- Basic Project Management Concepts
- Project Manager Role
- The Process
Cost: ANN Members – FREE, Non-members – $10
Register Now by clicking HERE
Check out the Calendar for more Events and Information!
Looking for help, information, education? Join ANN!
Alliance for Nevada Nonprofits (ANN) is guaranteed to help you:
- Acquire new skills;
- Keep you informed about important and relevant trends affecting nonprofits at both state and federal levels;
- Utilize innovative turnkey solutions to achieve better results;
- Develop strategies to effectively supervise, manage and direct employees, volunteers, and board of directors;
- Convert employee training and development into measurable bottom-line success.
- Become more effective when engaging donors, sponsors, and contributors; and
- Prepare leaders with the tools necessary to successfully motivate, lead, think creatively and master the big picture!